Welcome To Our Forum
Welcome To Our Forum
Welcome To Our Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To Our Forum

Solidarity & Friendship is Our Passion!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gunner - Round aRound

Go down 
AuthorMessage
aLmonD

aLmonD

Jumlah posting : 8
Point : 10

Gunner - Round aRound Empty
PostSubject: Gunner - Round aRound   Gunner - Round aRound I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 5:07 pm

Here my Gunner build, hope can help for other  /kis

Gunner - Round aRound MyJbrBp

Equip :

Upper Head : Baphomet Horn
Middle Head : Insomniac Red Dragon Ear (Nightmare)
Lower Head : Tiamat Wings
Body : Unfrozen Fire Armor (Marc)
Weapon : +10 Triple Bloody Branch (Hydra)
Garment : Ginie's Wool Scraft (Marse)
Shoes : Ecnhanced Shackles
Acc1 : Nimble Orlean's Glove (Zerom)
Acc2 : Refined Bloodied Shackle Ball
Bullet : Silver Bullet
Food : Dex+5 or Dex+10 (prefered)

For Swap Equip :
Body : +3 Dex Tight of Dexterity Switching (Observation)
Acc1 : any slot acc with smokie card (if you want use orlean's glove, make sure your dex still multiply of 5 or 10)
Weapon(optional) : double chemical (scorpion) / double bloody(hydra) western outlaw

for stats, you can reduce the str and add your point to vit

And here some how to play from me
since I'm not good in attacking so i will give some advice while defending or hostage

1. Try to take the longest distance and widest range to attack (so you can attack more freely), it will help you to cover a large area maybe with minimum damage taken so you can attack more freely
2. Always standby with Madness and do Flip Coin simultaneously or you can ready with Madness while there a command will be attacked
3. Always ready to attack(using PS) anyone who poped-up from portal (that's why i'm always kill wrong people Gunner - Round aRound 3144836241)
4. When mass people come try to target Dancer or Profesor 1st ( Dancer will come to 1st when there no space gap or it can go near our party, if there a gap kill prof 1st)
5. and for the last always listen to your LEADER Gunner - Round aRound 686289164

Here the end of mine so I hope there some feedback to me Gunner - Round aRound 870732919Gunner - Round aRound 3162064297
Back to top Go down

Gunner - Round aRound
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome To Our Forum :: EssenceRO :: Equip Consultation-
Jump to: